Terms and Conditions (aka TOA - Terms of Agreement)
By hiring the Moving Buddies, you agree to our simple rules:
Long version coming soon or on request!
1. We show up (on time), work hard, and be careful with your stuff!
2. You pay us in cash at end of job (NO CHECKS, but other options arranged beforehand
- credit card, paypal, bank transfer)
3. You have all your stuff packed up and ready to go
(boxes packed to top & taped shut, heavy books/records/etc ONLY in small book boxes,
NOTHING smaller than book boxes taken by us, and more info in our longer version!)
4. We aren’t liable for any possible damages that might happen in typical moves (scuff
here, scratch there, etc.) - but we always try for 100% happiness!
5. We don’t move any extremely heavy, large, or awkward items unless approved of
in advance. Spinet type pianos are fine as long as only a stair or two (single level
housing) and even grand pianos with enuff of us on job!
6. We are happy to move typical appliances, but best if you can handle all the connections.
We can do most connections, but NO WARRANTY. We’ll do the best we can (for just being
7. We are NOT a licensed company! We are just a few buddys helping folks out the
best we can! We’ve heard we are BETTER than REAL moving companies!
8. And we do NOT have insurance! Do research on the web and you’ll see what the big
“real” companies insurance USUALLY means! (we can supply stories we’ve heard from
our past clients!). More info on insurance here